Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priest Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paeton

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 10:42 pm

● Name: Paeton
● Age: 28
● Gender: Male
● Location: Washington State

● Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Einst%C3%A8in/simple (alliance)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Paeton/simple (horde)

● Your /played:
My priest experience is over a year.

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the beginning of Wrath.

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?:
Im familiar wilth all classes well enough to lead a 25man and assign CD rotations and assignments

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding?
Not much but yea.

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational?
Im familure with Disc and Shadow... Id switch to holy but dont expect alot out of it because its terrible. Ive never seen any holy priest out heal me as disc. Go ahead test me XD

● Explain your rotation/priority list:
As Disc... My priority is my assignment. Disc has 4 healing techniques. I use them all situational at any given time.

● Past raiding experience:
7/7 norm 3/7 heroic 25man

● Average latency and FPS in raids:
fps: 60 Latency:45

● Previous guilds:
Ordained (Alliance) I'm still in the guild. I'm an officer and I'm a dam good one at that. Wink

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI:
ELVUI: http://files.mickeyelliott.com/25man.jpg

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities?
I dont give away my secrets.

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Firelands/Shannox/25N/Discipline_Priest/
I was ranked 10th in the world on 25man Shannox before the nerf. Now im 18th it says. I have 6 other WOL records.

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is:
Maxed

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head?
I'm sure you get alot of fake answers here but mine is genuine: Progression is the key. If were progressing I'm patient. Theres alot to be said about how to interact with a team but in short, I graduated a leadership college and understand what it means to honor a person in the position of leadership. I morals are not a deciding factor, I will go down with the ship in order to set an example for others on how to be a team builder.

● Why should we give you a trial?
I don't know.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer?
Respect me as person and you'll have my respect. Keep the main thing the main thing and Ill do my best to play better. I'm always looking to improve the way i play. If you know somthing I dont.. Tell me.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc:
I dont judge. If somthing is said i dont agree with, Id rather just stay out of it.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so?
That would suck. But of course.

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required?
yes

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): My wife and I just had our first baby 2 weeks ago.. Things are a bit crazy atm but Ive never been a no show with out a fair warning. Once I get the hang of this baby thing Ill be able to give you an accurate schedule.

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc:
You can get to know me all you want.. Just dont stalk me! https://www.facebook.com/Mick.Elliott

Back to top Go down
subrand0m
Casual
subrand0m

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 10:50 pm

I had a good chat with this guy, he seems very cool and level headed. I feel he would be a good addition to the team.
also nice you use the same ui that I do.
Back to top Go down
Rueful
GM
Rueful

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 11:20 pm

You should just transfer your other priest to Horde. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exjay
Raider

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 2:56 am

i like the horde one better!
Back to top Go down
Rueful
GM
Rueful

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 6:04 am

Sorry for killing you today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest Application
Page 1 of 1