Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skybain Feral druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zealy

Skybain Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: Skybain Feral druid   Skybain Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 10:34 am

Name: Cody
Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Skybain/simple ( srry atm it's resto but it should switch to feral when i log. Also just bought 378 wrists so im not sure if they will show yet.)

Your /played: 98 days

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? since beta

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?: disc/holy priest/ fury prot war since level 1

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding? very. i run t11 raids for fun and i do dailes for gold.

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational? Feral. i can go resto or i can respec for certain talents if needed

● Explain your rotation/priority list: as feral i start by prowl then kitty leap-mangle-rake-shred until 5 combo points(popping tigers fury so they stack faster somtimes)- 5pt rip- rake again if needed-shred until 5pts savage roar-then mainly keep up rake shred for 5pts to reapply rip if needed and if i have roar up then i fero bite. i always use tigers fury on cd along with berserk. ( im still experminting with rotations for starters and when to apply 5pt moves for maximum dps. can sustain decent dps atm)

● Past raiding experience: raided in vanilla/BC and wotlk all raids possible. HMs as well for certain raids. ive cleared all t11 bosses and have only done halfus heroic.

● Average latency and FPS in raids: 20-60 depending on bosses.

● Previous guilds: havent been in a serious guild in a long time. just staying in level 25 guilds for perks.

● Reason for leaving previous guilds: to join a progression guild

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI: https://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/ChromedFox123/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_092611_091825.jpg

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities? i have alot of moves bounder but i click a few

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance:

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics? well my druid is my alt so ive been trying a new thing. buying accessories before tier. i do FL every week so theres a chance ill get 378 gear as well. but id like to go for 2 piece or better in the new week or so. i do daily heroics everyday.

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is: all my rep are the level needed to get the enchants i need. Therazane is exalted.

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head? i do pug grps all the time and im used to wiping to stupid shit. doesnt affect me and if i raid with a progressive guild i know wiping is a part of progressing,

● Why should we give you a trial? I hear that you need a feral druid and ive played my class for along time and i know what im capable of. plus its nice to have another tranq/brez/innervate/ and other raid wide CDs have to offer.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer? if i get criticized then its for the best i wont take any offense.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc: im 20 yrs old and im not phased by stuff along those lines. plus i have a sick hobby of watching fucked up shit on the interweb.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so? yes wont be a problem. progression comes first.

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required? yes and yes. also have mumble.

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): 101%

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc: apart from wow i love playing on my 360. im extremely good at CoD and gears also i play some madden and ufc. love any kind of games that go along those lines. as far as jokes go i really only tell jokes at situation times. and they make people laugh. and i have so many stories that if u ask over vent i can start rattling them off.
Back to top Go down

Skybain Feral druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ■ Guild Recruitment-
Jump to:  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com