Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#1 Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
henryhong

#1 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: #1 Holy Paladin   #1 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 7:45 am

● Name: Stroller
● Age: 16
● Gender:Male
● Location:Hawaii
● Server (If transfer):
● Armory Link::Look it up

● Your /played: Can't check, my account is inactive.

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since 05

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?: All

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding? sexually

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational? holy; no

● Explain your rotation/priority list: I heal the tank, now heal myself, now heal the tank.

● Past raiding experience: 1/7

● Average latency and FPS in raids: 0

● Previous guilds: BoA

● Reason for leaving previous guilds: I might come back in February

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI: default

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities? bounding bounded binds?

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance: they are #1

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics? things that get me more gold

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is: im their BFFs

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head? The things that usually run into my head are usually the desk, keyboard, or a hammer.

● Why should we give you a trial? im #1

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer? Don't fuck with me

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc: that's not nice

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so? you can't sit #1

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required? i have webcam

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): 0% until february

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc:
i'll be back february
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

#1 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 Holy Paladin   #1 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 2:47 pm

Are you #1 on the server?
Back to top Go down
Arian
Raider
Arian

#1 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 Holy Paladin   #1 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 6:30 am

Denied. Massive gap in apparent homosexual tendencies. Needing to see far more left of center indications of sexual preference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#1 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 Holy Paladin   #1 Holy Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#1 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1