Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalzor

Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 8:39 am

● Name: Jeremy
● Age: 18
● Gender: Male
● Location: Arizona
● Server (If transfer): Kil'Jaeden
● Armory Link:: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Dalzor/simple

● Your /played: 165 days 17 hours. at 85, 26 days, 23 hours.

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? since Vanilla.

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?: hunter @ 80/5

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding? I try to be. currently on this serve I'm very to myself, I have no friends.

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational? Protection/Retribution. I can be whatever is needed to better the raid.

● Explain your rotation/priority list: SoTR(at 3hp) > CS/HoTR (dependent if single target or not) J > AS > HW (Conc if Hw is down)

● Past raiding experience: I haven't seen much of Firelands yet. I'm currently 4/7 and know the rest of the fights.

● Average latency and FPS in raids: 30 fps -100 ms

● Previous guilds: Shot Bambi.

● Reason for leaving previous guilds: New to server.

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI: https://i.imgur.com/YObSM.jpg keepin' it simple.

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities? I have everything that is needed bound to the keys i find easily accessible.

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance: I don't have either of those.

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics?

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is: I have everything i need at exalted.

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head? Make it dead. I don't see a point in getting upset, if people are messing up, fix it, kill it. Ta-da!

● Why should we give you a trial? I feel confident with my ability to tank. I learn quickly, and I actually listen to people who are trying to help my better myself.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer? I listen to what they are telling me, and work on what they are suggesting, if I cannot improve i'd ask for more mays to help improve whatever I am doing wrong.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc: There's nothing I haven't already heard, after all, i went through 12 years of public school. ginger faggot.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so?

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required? yussir, I even have a webcam if you'd like to see me play wow naked.

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): 612%

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/et
As a child I always wondered what it might be like growing up somewhere other than Ireland. I never enjoyed the winters, they were too harsh for me. The weather wasn't the only thing I didn't appreciate. I grew tired of the colour green, I wished the land here wasn't all the same. Some call it beautiful, I call it boring. One day I traveled to the coast, I had never seen the ocean before. We had arrived to the coast after 2 hours of walking. The roads were rough, rocky, they wore my feet out. There was a quicker route to the coast, but it was through a farmstead. If we had gone through that we would've had filthy, reeking shoes by the time we got to the coast from all the cow pies. I don't know if I could've handeled the stench for 2 hours. The coast was quite windy, it made me shiver. My mother had warned me to dress warm, but she knew I wasn't going to listen. She saw me begin to shake, so she pulled an extra jacket she packed out of her bag. The air smelt differently here. It must've been from all the salt in the ocean. I felt mesmerized by the water. The way it moved, it held my utmost attention in the palm of its metaphoric hand. A hand on my shoulder woke me from my daze. It was my mother, she had noticed someone sitting a few meters away from us.

We returned home later that day to find our house filled with relatives. It seems we had forgotten it was Christmas. That's what living in the country would do to you, it makes you lose your days. Aunt Margery came up to us first, she gave us a warm welcome, she leaned in to my mother and tried to keep quiet, but I was standing right there, so it was kind of hard not to eavesdrop, "I brought his favourite pudding." she said, then left out a hefty chuckle and walked away. We all had a family tradition of sitting around a warm fire, eating our feast, and watching old re runs of Full House on our satellite television. My mother brought up how we had gone to the coast earlier that day. She told everyone how we saw a man sitting next to us, she continued her story by saying the man we saw was Bob Saget. After saying this I gave her the most puzzling look, she glared back at me, as if her eyes were telling me to keep my mouth shut or I wouldn't be able to have some of Margerys pudding. Margerys pudding was my very favourite, it was exotic I though, it was banana pudding. I didn't see too many bananas around where I lived, seeing as how I lived in Ireland.

7 years later, all of the country side, where my family resided, was fully industrialized. Things had changed very much since that Christmas dinner. For instance, I was 46 now, and I had a full beard. For some strange mysterious reason, I felt compelled to visit the coast today. I stepped out the door and hopped onto the magnet transit. (in the previous 7 years, the government had installed a monorail completely operated by magnets, which the idea they had stolen from a Japanese man.) After a few short moments, approximately 13 seconds, I was at the coast. The ocean was nothing but black now. It was nearly all oil, how our world had survived this long baffled me. The creatures were crawling out of the water and onto the shore, where the excreted this fowl smelling jelly, shortly after which they died. Suddenly something began splashing around in the shallows. I tried to focus on what it was, all I could see was this very large horn. I rushed over to the object that had caught my attention. When I was closer, I realized what it was now. A Narwhal. I had thought these were extinct, all of the history books said they were. I tried clearing the black water from its eyes so it could see. As I did that it began to swim away at a very fast pace, unfortunately my shirt had gotten caught on it's horn, so I held on for my dear life.

After what felt like weeks, the Narwhal had reached it's destination. It came to a sandy beach, where everything was dark and foggy. I got my shirt off of the Narwhals horn and it quickly swam away again. I looked around and I soon learned that the dark fog, was smoke. These metal creatures began to surround me where I lie on the beach. I had heard about these things. I looked around to see if I could see any sort of sign or markings to indicate where I was. Off to my right I saw a large billboard that said, "WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF, BRAZIL!" I now knew what these metal creatures were. They were robots. and they were out for my blood.
Back to top Go down
Solarflare
Raider
Solarflare

PostSubject: Re: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 11:29 am

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics?
Could you please answer this one or give an explanation why would or would not? And what will you spend it one or have you spent it on.
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 5:43 pm

Can you log our in your Prot set?

How well do you know the rest of the fights in Firelands past your 4/7? WHERE have you learned (read or watched videos) from? Do you pay attention to the healing/DPS/Tanking aspects to ALL fights? If we made you spec Holy (regardless of your Holy gear), Would you know how to heal Baleroc... Or Heal upstairs on Beth'tilac? Basically, I'm asking do you know all the mechanics of every fight inside and out?

If we were to all of a sudden need you tanking, for example, on HM Beth. Would you know what to do downstairs tanking without us having to explain?

Please respond, and I'd also be interested in speaking to you in-game, and possibly run a few heroics with you to better evaluate your performance.

Contact Chileno, Weon, or Infiernö in-game.

Back to top Go down
Dalzor

PostSubject: Re: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 5:35 pm

I've been slacking on my valor. I haven't been raiding too much, so I hadn't had a reason to do them.

I'd need a refresher for the other 3, I've watched the videos on l2raid multiple times.

I'm kind of a shit healer. >.< I try to pay attention to what everyone's doing, but healing is on the bottom of the list for me. But I know when to pop cooldowns and when healers use theirs to mitigate as much damage as possible.

I'd need a quick refresher but I am confident i'd do well.
Back to top Go down
Zealy

PostSubject: Dalzor prot/ret   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 10:56 am

I took Dalzor on a FL run monday the 26th i believe. We went 6/7 only wiped on domo once because people didnt know how to spread quick enough( told scrop phase to 10+) he was dps that fight and managed to hold 20k even though he hasn't done ret in awhile. The other bosses He tanked quite well and didnt even make a mistake. just throwing that out there =].
Back to top Go down
nic3gui
Raider
nic3gui

PostSubject: Re: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 12:49 pm

i would like to see this guy in action!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin   Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalzor Prot/Ret Paladin
Page 1 of 1