Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 1:52 am

● Name: Mason
● Age: 25
● Gender: Male
● Location: Hawaii
● Server (If transfer):
● Armory Link::http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Lon%C3%AAwolf/simple

● Your /played: 108 days + on my mage. 45 days on my DK, 8 Days on my shaman. (got him to 85 about a week ago and already have him in 364 gear!)

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 5 years

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?: I have successfully raided with a mage, deathknight and enh shaman. Started raiding around Kara with my mage. Played all through SSC, BT, ICC. with my mage. Decided to switch to my DK and Shaman In FL

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding? Yes

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational? 369 Frost DK (with 361 tank gear and spec) and a 364 Enh shaman (workin on a resto set). Also have a mage that has 353 gear right now

● Explain your rotation/priority list: With my DK its Diseases followed by a lot of Obliterates and Frost strikes. Howling Blast is incorporated a lot when it procs. Enh shaman i put my totems down lol then Flame Shock with Storm Strike, Lava Lash and Unleashing Elements worked in.

● Past raiding experience: Every raid except Vanilla WoW. Started raidin in Kara

● Average latency and FPS in raids: Around 50 fps. not sure about the latency

● Previous guilds: Wraith (no longer exists), Mischief (no longer exists), Pacific, Tyrant (DK is currently in) and Finding Insanity (shaman is currently in)

● Reason for leaving previous guilds:Some disbanded, Pacific had too much drama. Tyrant i was in for their second raiding group and it fell apart. Finding Insanity is mostly used for pugging groups that usually go around 5/7

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI: I use stock ui, I use a mouse with 17 buttons so never felt the need to change it

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities? I use a mouse with 17 buttons lol I dont need to click my abilities. I have my procs/trinkets Macroed

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance: Dont currently have one..

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics? Spent most of my valor points on t11 gear so i can raid.

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is: Exalted with Therazane. Honored with Avengers of Hyjal

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head? Wiping is part of the process to learn. Every wipe comes with a lesson. Im in the marine corps so im a very patient guy and i LOVE Progression. I raid to progress

● Why should we give you a trial? I'm very experienced with raiding and i know my classes. What i dont know im looking to take my own personal time to learn. I am also very good at taking advice if given.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer? Again im in the marine corps so im used to getting yelled at. I take constructive criticism as just that, constructive. I learn from it.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc: I will again refer to the fact im a marine. I can promise you cant say anything i havent heard or say myself.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so? Yes

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required? Yes

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): For the most part 100%, again i am in the marines though so sometimes we have super long days and fex's and what not. but i would be able to tell officers in advance if im not gonna be able to make it.

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc: Well im a 25 year old lance corporal (e3) in the marines. I've been to some awesome places and i have some awesome stories of ppl. I love jamming to loud music and drinkin after work while playing wow. I met my friends wifes family the other day while wearing a shirt that says "addict" on it with a picture of a Nintendo controller on it lol. Love playing games.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 2:27 am

Edit: Should probably say all my characters names in there i guess.

Starvedwolf (mage)
Lonêwolf (DK)
Invisiwolf (Shaman)
Back to top Go down
Rueful
GM
Rueful

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 11:36 pm

Enchant your cloak.
Back to top Go down
Solarflare
Raider
Solarflare

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:11 am

Out of curiosity why do you have a +10 gem rather then +40 strength in your relic? Also would it or would it not be in the best interest of stats to switch the 2 +40 strength gems in your chest with the ones in your belt to attain the extra 20 strength? Another thing I noticed was your leg enchant is not the best it can be correct me if I'm wrong in anything I've said, either you or jebus, or anyone with knowledge of dks. Final question why farming professions for a raiding toon?
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 6:35 am

To answer your questions about the professions. This was my gathering toon. Herb and mining and i would sell it for gold, before i decided to raid with this toon. To answer your question about the gems i probably gemmed either the pants or the chest before i had the other piece, so that wasnt a factor at the time. To be completely honest about the rest, im currently low on gold due to gearing up my shaman. Also havent really had much time to look into those things. Thank you for bringing them up though and i will change them. Thank you for your time and consideration. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Arian
Raider
Arian

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 6:48 am

Did you just wish yourself "Good Luck"?
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:42 pm

Lol possibly. I was at work yesterday for 20 hours cause i was on the range at 0430 for the day portion to start at like 0700 after day portion was done at like 4 pm we had to wait till it got dark again to do the night portion of the shoot. So i didnt get home until midnight 1230ish. And thats when i checked the forums and wrote that lol.
Back to top Go down
Arian
Raider
Arian

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:06 pm

Uh well, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 5:37 pm

Update: Fixed all those problems (minus the professions lol). Also did some reforging that should increase my dps as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2011, 12:41 am

Thank you for your time and good luck with your guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman   Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf, Frost DK, Enh Shaman
Page 1 of 1