Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silentvoodoo resto shaman

Go down 
+3
Exjay
Rueful
silentvoodoo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
silentvoodoo

Silentvoodoo resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2011, 11:22 pm

Name: silentvoodoo (rick)
● Age:22
● Gender:male
● Location: los angeles
● Server (If transfer): kil' j
● Armory Link::http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Silentvoodoo/simple

● Your /played: idk a while

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 years?

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?: pally (prot/holy) dk (blood/frost) hunter mage

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding? i have my own guild...so of course

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational? resto/ele/hance have sets for all

● Explain your rotation/priority list: really long but i can heal.

● Past raiding experience: wrath...fun. heroics on my other account which i sold. started again about 1 year ago

● Average latency and FPS in raids: 36ish

● Previous guilds: pandorum, t town, moonshine, arch druid

● Reason for leaving previous guilds: didnt like people themselves. mostly to elitest for me

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI:

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities? i have some of each. for healing mostly just clicking. i have some macros

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance:

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics? gear. and yes

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is: heroic from hyjal nothing with therazane but can get exhalted

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head? name on person who likes wiping. but i dont really care as long as the boss dies.

● Why should we give you a trial? because i have a huge dick and chileno knows it.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer? as long as i do better after what they tell me.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc: fuck niggers. ima spick, and fuck foul language.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so? sure.

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required? of course.

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage): 10000%

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc: fucken tight as fuck. life of the party. and chileno and opathis aka ballzofsteel are my sex slaves. im chill as fuck.

Back to top Go down
Rueful
GM
Rueful

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 12:38 am

Please log out in your PvE Resto gear. We'll start with that before I drop a bomb on this application.
Back to top Go down
Exjay
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 3:50 am

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 7:08 am

I don't know this guy in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Sádie
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 11:17 am

......WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?????
Back to top Go down
subrand0m
Casual
subrand0m

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 5:55 pm

Sadie I have no idea, I am in the same boat as you.
Back to top Go down
Solarflare
Raider
Solarflare

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2011, 7:20 pm

I heard resto shaman is hard in pvp.... I mean... correct me if I'm wrong gooey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silentvoodoo resto shaman   Silentvoodoo resto shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silentvoodoo resto shaman
Page 1 of 1