Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tenuto, Hunter, DPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenuto

Tenuto, Hunter, DPS Empty
PostSubject: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:45 am

● Name: Zeke
● Age: 26
● Gender: Male
● Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
● Server (If transfer):
● Armory Link:: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Tenuto/simple

● Your /played:
33 days (much more amongst alts)

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Played in closed beta, open beta, Vanilla to BWL. I retired and came back in late WoTLK and have been playing since.

● What other classes/roles are you familiar with and at what level have you played them?:
Rogue, Pal tank, Pal heals, Druid tank

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding?
Yes

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational?
Primarily, MM. I've gone Sv for the haste buff before, and I respec to a particular MM spec for Beth spiderlings.

● Explain your rotation/priority list:
Standard MM shot prioirty. Basically keeping ISS up and not leaving Chimera shot off cooldown for more than half a second. Dumping focus with aimed/arcane situational. First 10% is for milking aimed shot/piercing shots damage.

● Past raiding experience:
I was in a progression guild in Vanilla (Ascent - Medivh) and I quit around BWL. Came back in WoTLK and cleared ICC on my Rogue and Paladin. Currently 7/7 normal 1/7 hm on my hunter.

● Average latency and FPS in raids:
~100-150ms and ~40-50FPS

● Previous guilds:
Stage Clear (KJ), Ascent (Medivh)

● Reason for leaving previous guilds:
Raid B in Stage Clear doesn't raid consistently enough.

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/831/wowscrnshot092011223321.jpg/

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities?
Everything is bound

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance:
I don't have a recent one handy. If our raid group does end up raiding this week I can have one soon.

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics?
I've purchased every mail VP piece.

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is:
Exalted in Therazane & Ramkahen and others.

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head?
I don't care as long as people are still logging in on time to raid. Progression just makes the final kill all that more sweeter.

● Why should we give you a trial?
I'm an experienced raider (going back to EverQuest) with a solid understanding of my class, excellent raid awareness and a good reaction time.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer?
If I'm screwing up somehow and I haven't noticed, it's warranted.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc:
Lol, not at all.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so?
Of course. I've had to sit my old Rogue in the past in favour of ranged. It happens.

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required?
Yep

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage):
It shouldn't be an issue for me to make almost every raid. (95%+)

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story/etc:
I'm your everyday gaming nerd. I enjoy MMOs, DoTA, Halo, long walks on the beach and I fucking hate the water temple in Ocarina of Time with a fiery passion.
Back to top Go down
Tenchi
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:49 am

Its looks good, you got a clean Ui and know your shit

The only question i have , do you have situational awareness where, says.. someone who was given a job to perform during an encounter, and you can handle, if said persons messes up?
Back to top Go down
Arian
Raider
Arian

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 1:24 am

Another guy from the great, white North! Sawwwweeeeeeeeeeet.
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 5:53 pm

Tenchi wrote:
Its looks good, you got a clean Ui and know your shit

The only question i have , do you have situational awareness where, says.. someone who was given a job to perform during an encounter, and you can handle, if said persons messes up?

Agreed Tenchi...

Tenuto are you saved to Firelands for the week? I have a Warlock alt that needs Rag, would be nice to bring you along to better observer your performance. Not like it's a hard fight anyway, but if you're not saved the might as well...

Also I like the fact you have a "Beth Spec". +1 there. Most hunters opt for personal DPS gain instead of raid success gain.
Back to top Go down
Rueful
GM
Rueful

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 7:02 pm

He came in this week and cleared with us.
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2011, 2:08 am

In that case I was going to look at the parses but I guess you did well enough to get invited already. Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenuto, Hunter, DPS   Tenuto, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenuto, Hunter, DPS
Page 1 of 1