Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

● Currently Recruiting: Feral Druid, Ret/Prot Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman ●

Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sariyaa
Casual

Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS Empty
PostSubject: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 6:17 am

● Name: Danielle
● Age: 18
● Gender: Female
● Location: CA

● Your /played:
16 days

● How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
3 years.

● Are you active in guild outside of raiding?
Yes.

● What is your spec? What could be different/situational?
Marksman. I could be survival for better AoE damage, but i prefer to just nuke the crap out of stuff in MM.

● Explain your rotation/priority list:
Apply hunter's mark, serpent sting, chimaera shot, double steady shot for haste buff, aimed shot, kill shot if under 20%, arcane shot for focus dump.

● Past raiding experience:
4/7 Normal Firelands.

● Average latency and FPS in raids:
You know I've never really even checked because I've never had a problem with it.

● Previous guilds:
<Shattered>.

● Reason for leaving previous guilds:
No progression.

● Give us a link to a screenshot of your UI:

● Do you have everything you need bound bounded? Or do you click all of your abilities?
Yes, everything is bound.

● Give us a link to a WoL or a Screenshot to a raid performance:

● What have you spent your valor points on? Have you been keeping up with your daily heroics?
I spend all of my valor points on improving my PvE gear. I make sure that I am capped by the end of every week.

● How are your reputations for Cataclysm? This includes Therazane and whatever your head enchant is:
Although I am exalted with The Ramkahen for my head enchant, I have yet to work on my Therazane rep. I intend to do so soon.

● How do you feel about progression and the wiping that come with it? What kinds of things run through your head?
Well I think I get frustrated as every other player does when it comes to repeated wipes, but I find that I'm always the one rooting for another try.

● Why should we give you a trial?
Because I am a good player, who always puts 100% effort into everything I do.

● As a person how do you take constructive criticism? What if it's harsh from the GM or Officer?
I honestly take criticism fine and listen to other people's advice if it is valid. I don't care if it is from the GM or an Officer, really. If they are trying to help me, I respect what they have to say.

● Blasting Off Again is pretty vulgar at times. Is this going to be a problem? This includes foul language, odd discussions, some playful racism, etc:
No, it is not going to be a problem.

● Raid compositions in Cataclysm favor certain variables over others. In the case of it being your class/job that needs to sit, would you be willing to do so?
Yes.

● Do you have vent and a mic, and able to use your mic when required?
Yes.

● Our raid times are 10:00PM-1AM Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs. What would you say your attendance would be?(This should be a percentage):
100%

● Tell BoA more about yourself. While you're here, you're going to become "part of the family" so start off with letting us know what you enjoy/tell us a joke or story:
I already told Ruie a story! LOL:D

Last edited by Sariyaa on September 13th 2011, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arian
Raider
Arian

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 6:42 pm

BETTA GET DEM REPS UP GURRRRRL
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:17 pm

Arian wrote:
BETTA GET DEM REPS UP GURRRRRL

Don't mind this guy.

An easy way to get quick shoulder chant is to buy the 2000 honor one if you like PvPing or converting excess JP into Honor.. But it's better than nothing until you get your Therazane rep up.

What addons are you using? You good at kiting jump shots and utilizing disengage not only to just get away from mobs, but rather for mobilization when necessary and all that good stuff?

How do you manage your cooldowns (Rapid fires, Call of the wild, readiness and potions) during encounters? Does this change during a timewarp?

Have you completed a successful solo BWL run (including and more specifically Razorgore)? (Just curious)
Back to top Go down
Sariyaa
Casual

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:21 pm

Hi! Ty for your questions=D

Great advice about the shoulder enchant...I'm goona buy one right now.
Also, I use the addon Serenity to help manage my focus, aspect, DoT's, and cooldowns.
I am a big fan of kiting stuff i think it's really fun for some odd reason lol. I also use the Disengage glyph to shorten it's cooldown.
During most boss encounters, I like to pop a rapid fire, wait till it ends, pop readiness, then get another one in. I find that that when done this way, I can usually get in at least 4 rapid fires by the end of the fight because the cooldown is only 3 minutes long. Also if needed, i use Call of the wild at the beginning of the fight. I work around any bloodlust or timewarps that way i can have some sort of haste buff for most of the fight.
And finally no, I have never done a BWL solo run. But i do solo The Stonecore all the time for that sexy mount=P
Hope I answered all of your questions!

Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 12:20 pm

Sariyaa wrote:
Hi! Ty for your questions=D

Great advice about the shoulder enchant...I'm goona buy one right now.
Also, I use the addon Serenity to help manage my focus, aspect, DoT's, and cooldowns.
I am a big fan of kiting stuff i think it's really fun for some odd reason lol. I also use the Disengage glyph to shorten it's cooldown.
During most boss encounters, I like to pop a rapid fire, wait till it ends, pop readiness, then get another one in. I find that that when done this way, I can usually get in at least 4 rapid fires by the end of the fight because the cooldown is only 3 minutes long. Also if needed, i use Call of the wild at the beginning of the fight. I work around any bloodlust or timewarps that way i can have some sort of haste buff for most of the fight.
And finally no, I have never done a BWL solo run. But i do solo The Stonecore all the time for that sexy mount=P
Hope I answered all of your questions!

Sounds solid. I only asked about BWL and Razorgore because you need to be quick, responsive and have keybindings to solo it well. But it doesn't matter.

The parses from last night look generally good as far as your rotation goes (the few we had from last night) and I imagine will be much better once you upgrade your bow mainly.. For some reason the Alysrazor logs arent up, so I couldn't check those out, but hopefully you're one of the hunters that can dodge tornadoes and at the same time keep a perfect DPS rotation on a hatching or Alysrazor and still not get hit by a tornado (very helpful and efficient for Heroic.)

For some reason the logs are mixed up a bit...

Any feedback about your performance and/or concerns about how BoA runs things?

Anyways, I'll let Tenchi pick it up from here, I got a tank I have to drill into.
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 5:04 am

Do you have good raid awarness?
Back to top Go down
Tenchi
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 12:59 am

sorry for the late, respose, but seeing you in action, make me question how much situational awareness you have.
from last weeks raid , you werent handling your given duties efficiently
Back to top Go down
Chileno
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2011, 6:00 pm

Tenchi wrote:
sorry for the late, respose, but seeing you in action, make me question how much situational awareness you have.
from last weeks raid , you werent handling your given duties efficiently

Agreed. Too many lava waves and the such. Just make sure you have your camera distance adjusted and don't tunnel too much while still keeping up your DPS. These are minor adjustments, and i think you are more than capable at fixing this. But please make it quick. Don't take it personal, it's our job to criticize new recruits as much as possible.. Don't forget to ask questions during raid if you have any doubts.

Edit: I'm going by first weeks raid, I know you havent seen Rag that time.... Not sure about last weeks though as I took a short "break" Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS   Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sariyaa, Hunter, DPS
Page 1 of 1